HOW ARE SHIPPING COSTS CALCULATED?
- We are pleased to extend FREE SHIPPING to all of our customers, both domestic and abroad.
- Please note that artwork may be subject to duties, taxes and/or fees according to your country’s regulations.
- Please consult your local customs office for more details about duties and taxes.
WHAT DO I DO IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH MY ORDER?
Please send an email with your order number (you can find this in your email confirmation) and a description of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING USUALLY TAKE?
- Shipping within the UK usually takes 2- 3 days.
- Shipping outside of the UK to America or Australia takes three to four weeks.
- Some orders will take longer depending on cultural events (during holidays postal carriers usually see a significant influx of orders needing to be processed and therefore shipping times are affected) and region (often orders to rural areas will take longer than those to metropolitan areas).
- If you are worried, please feel free to email us at the address above.
I PUT IN THE WRONG ADDRESS, CAN I HAVE A REFUND?
- Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for the input of incorrect addresses, as an independent artist I can't afford to do so.
- Please check your address when placing your order and you can double check before hitting your order confirmation.
- If you realise that you've entered the wrong address, please email us ASAP and we will do our best to rectify the error if we can.
I HAVE BOOKED A WORKSHOP AND FIND I CAN NO LONGER ATTEND, CAN I HAVE A REFUND ?
- Workshop venue hire and materials are paid for in advance, based on enough numbers for the course to run.
- Cancellations made up to two weeks before the course date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation refund requests less than the two weeks before the course date cannot be automatically refunded.
- If you are worried please feel free to contact us at the email above.